TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These are the Terms and Conditions of Wealth Wolves Sdn Bhd (Wealth Wolves) a business registered in Malaysia under number 201701046172 (1260348-w)
Where applicable capitalised terms used in the Special Order form will apply to these Terms and Conditions.
- Wealth Wolves is the provider of training programmes, courses and products (“Training Programme(s)”) and any Ancillary services or products supplied under this contract.
- By signing the Special Order Form, you agree that the Special Order Form together with these Terms and Conditions form a legally binding agreement between you and us (“Agreement”)
- In these terms and conditions, “we” or “us” means Wealth Wolves and “you” or “your” means the customer, details of whom are set out in the order form on the front of these Terms and Conditions (the “Order Form”). All other terms used shall, except where otherwise stated, have the same meaning as set out in the Order Form.
- In consideration of the provision of the Training Programme and any ancillary or products promoted by us you shall pay the Price in full on the signing of the Order Form by you, unless we have agreed that you may pay by instalments in which case the provisions of clause 5 shall apply.
- If we have agreed that you may pay the Price by instalments, you must pay each instalment to us in full in accordance with the instalment arrangements set out in the Special Instructions section of the Order Form. If your credit card details have been taken, subject to your right to cancel this Agreement as set out in clauses 9 and 10 we will automatically collect payment from that credit card on the dates specified in the Special Instructions section of the Order Form and you irrevocably authorise us to do so.
- If you fail to pay any instalment on its due date then all monies owing by you to us shall become due and payable forthwith without set-off, deduction or counterclaim and without prejudice to our right to terminate this Agreement without further notice to you whereupon you will forfeit any rights accrued under this Agreement.
Information to be Provided
- We will provide you and make available to you the information relating to the Contract for our Services required in accordance with Schedules 1 and 2 of the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013; this information is set out in these Terms and Conditions and on the Special Order Form.
Notice of Consumer’s Right to Cancel
- If you place an order as part of your trade or profession or if you and we have signed this Agreement at our normal business premises, it is legally binding and effective immediately.
- If you are a consumer and sign this Agreement at a distance or at any place other than our normal business premises you have a right to cancel this Agreement within 5 days from the date of conclusion of the Agreement without giving any reason and without any liability to us.
- To exercise your right to cancel you must tell us by clear written notice sent to our address stated at the beginning of this Agreement or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you cancel this Agreement under the provisions of clauses 9 and 10 above, we will repay to you all payments received from you no later than 30 days after you have told us your decision to cancel. You will be incurred with charges that applied on the credit card processing.
- If you request a booking during the cancellation period with knowledge of your rights then you will be liable to pay us the Price in any event.
- We will give you a copy of this signed Agreement either on paper or by email within a reasonable time after the Agreement is signed but, in any event before we start work.
- No variation of this Agreement can be made unless the variation is agreed by you and us in writing and signed by each of us.
Refunds & Cancellation by Us
- We reserve the right to make changes to the itinerary, including changes to speakers/presenters, the venue, the date(s) or ti me(s) of the Training Programme and the Training Programme at any time and without notice to you, provided that such changes do not materially alter the content of the Training Programme. Any such changes will not entitle you to a refund of the Price.
- We reserve the right to cancel, postpone or curtail the Training Programme at any time, including once the course has commenced, if we consider it necessary to do so for any reason. Where possible, we will reschedule the Training Programme. If we cannot do so, we will refund you the Price. In the event the that you (or a substitute) cannot attend the Training Programme or the Training Programme as it may be rescheduled, the Price will be refunded in full within 30 working days of us giving you notification of the cancellation, postponement or curtailment of the Training Programme We shall have no further liability to you in respect of any cancellation, postponement or curtailment, and in particular, we do not accept liability for any travel expenses incurred even if a course is cancelled on short notice.
- We reserve the right to request any person to leave the Training Programme where we reasonably consider that person is responsible for unreasonable, destructive or threatening behaviour towards staff, other attendees or the premises at which the Training Programme is held. In such cases our decision is final and if you are asked to leave in such circumstances you will not be entitled to a refund of the Price or of any part of it. We may terminate this Agreement for any reason with immediate effect by giving written notice to you. If termination by us occurs prior to commencement of delivery of the Training Programme we will refund payments made by you up to the date of our termination.
- We deliver Training Programmes of varying descriptions. We deliver training, training days and ongoing support. Training is delivered to you when any training day requiring physical attendance commences. Online or offline training is delivered to you as soon as you receive the material comprising the Training Programme.
Ownership of Training Programme Materials
- You acknowledge and agree that
- (a) The ownership of all Training Programme materials and the intellectual property (including without limitation copyright, patents, design right (whether registered or unregistered),registered and unregistered trademarks and service marks, know-how, processes and rights in inventions or ideas) comprised in those Training Programme materials belongs to and remains owned by us at all times.
- (b) Some speakers involved in Training Programmes are independent contractors and retain ownership of the intellectual property rights in their materials although we are permitted by them to deliver Training Programmes using their materials.
Limitation of Liability
- The Training Programme will follow and build upon elements of the relevant course, as detailed on our website or in publications we publish from time to time; However, we make no w arranty concerning the exact content of the Training Programme or the effects of the implementation of any elements of the Training Programme by you. Accordingly, we accept no liability in relation to any loss of profit, revenue, business or anticipated savings, indirect, special or consequential loss suffered by you howsoever caused (including without limitation in contract or tort).
- To the extent we are legally able to do so, we:
- (a) exclude all terms, conditions and warranties implied by custom and the general law or statue; and
- (b) limit our liability to you for any claim (whether arising under contract, tort or otherwise) for loss or damage suffered by you to the Price actually paid by you under this Agreement.
- Neither party shall be in breach of this Agreement nor liable for delay in performing, or failure to perform, any of its obligations under this Agreement if such delay or failure result from events, circumstances or causes beyond its reasonable control, strikes riots acts of God or any law or action taken by a government or public authority. In such circumstances we shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of the time for providing the Training Programme. If the period of delay or non-performance continues for six weeks, either party may terminate this Agreement by giving 14 days’ written notice to the other party.
Exclusion of Liability for Independent Contractors
- Where materials comprising all or part of any Training Programme delivered by us belong to the speaker in accordance with clause 19(b) above, any licensing of the use of such materials to you by the speaker after the conclusion of any Training Programme is not our responsibility. Any issues that may arise from use o f such materials after the Training Programme is entirely the responsibility of the speaker concerned and we accept no liability for any claim you may make based on the use of such speake r’s materials after the Training Programme has concluded.
- Except where otherwise stated in these Terms and Conditions, all notices or other communications must be sent to the address specified in the Special Order Form.
- Any failure to exercise or delay in exercising any power or right by a party does not operate as a waiver of that power or ri ght, nor does any single exercise of any power or right preclude any other or further exercise of it. Any waiver must be in writing and signed by the party which is waiving the right or power.
- Each of these Terms and Conditions is to be construed as independent of every other term so that the invalidity, illegality or unenforceability of any term shall not affect the other ter ms, all of which will remain in full force and effect.
- This Agreement may not be varied except in writing signed by both parties.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and us and cancels and supersedes any and all previous agreements (whether oral or written, express or implied) between you and us relating to the subject matter of this Agreement. Except for the express written terms of this Agreement, the parties acknowledge and agree that in entering into this Agreement they have not relied on or been induced by any warranty, statement or representation of the other or any other person relating to this Agreement. Nothing in this Agreement shall affect any liability of a party for fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Where there is a conflict between the Special Order Form and these Terms and Conditions the Special Order From shall prevail
- No term of this Agreement is intended for the benefit of any third party, and none of these terms shall be enforceable by a third party either under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise.
- At no time do or shall we and/or our employees and/or our sub- contractors (including but not limited to all and any speakers and trainers engaged by us) offer financial or investment advice in any capacity.
Authorisation to Accept Early Booking
- By making payment and online, you confirm you are a consumer and you want to book a Training Programme that commences before the end of the 14 days cancellation period referred to clause 9. In doing so you agree and understand that if you exercise your right to cancel contained in clause 9, we are entitled to require you to pay for that proportion of the Training Programme you contracted for and with which you have been provided prior to the date upon which we receive your written notice of cancellation and which payment will be due and payable by you forthwith upon our providing you with a written request for the same.